Armor Auto Pro T Track In-Line Clamp B-7-IL
Product Code: 23-241
Tightening Armor Tool's new Auto-PRO™ T-Track Inline Clamp is literally an open-and-shut case—just slide the clamp face up to your work and close the lever!
Once set, the clamping pressure is always the same regardless of workpiece size, and is adjusted only if needed with the set screw. Since the clamps apply pressure from the side, the top of your workpiece is unobstructed for easy machining and sanding. The clamp pivots 360°, allowing you to locate it near the workpiece edge to minimize obstructions. It also have a shallow V relief cut into the face, allowing for gripping the corners of boxes and/or on curved work pieces - further expanding its usefulness.
The bottom-mounted pins slide inside the T-Track for stability, and can be shifted for 45° angle clamping—ideal for mitres and irregularly shaped objects. The clamp arm can be adjusted in and out over a full 90mm range in seconds before applying final clamping pressue with the flick of the locking handle, allowing you to easily clamp items even if they are quite some distance from the track.
T-Track Inline Clamp Features -
- Fitted with a 5/16in T-Bolt that inserts into a standard 5/16in T-Track.
- Versatile clamp has the ability to rotate 360°, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications.
- Includes pins to keep it captive at 90° and 45° angles to the track for faster setups
- In the clamped position, the lever is horizontal
- Automatic and infinitely variable adjustment of the clamping reach up to 90mm
- Clamping force is variable up to 700lb depending on the adjustment of the set screw in the cantilevered joint
- Sturdy, tempered metal sheets for a long service life
Why Auto-PRO™ Toggle Clamps?
- Automatically Adjustable: Armor’s Auto-PRO™ technology automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining consistent clamping pressure. It replaces the need for multiple sizes, eliminating need for constant adjustments; thereby increasing productivity and safety.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it. Sensitive work pieces can be gently clamped all the way through to having high clamping pressures for work pieces being put under load whilst being worked on.
- Large Soft-Grip Handle: For maximum grip and comfort.
Opening Size: 0 - 90.0mm
Adjustable Clamping Force: 25 - 550lbs
Holding Capacity: 700 lbs
Approx. Weight: 600g (1.3 lbs
- What's New
- Books DVDs and Magazines
- Chucks and Accessories
- Clamps, Vices & Workholding Devices
- Clocks and Accessories
- Craft Supplies
- Cutlery Blanks
- Glues & Sealers
- Hand Tools & Accessories
- Hardware & Fixtures
- Machinery and Accessories
- Measuring & Marking
- Pen Parts
- Power Carving
- Protective Safety Wear
- Pyrography Woodburning
- Routing and Accessories
- Sharpening - Sanding and Grinding
- Scrollsaws and Accessories
- Weather Movements
- WoodLathe Accessories
- Woodturning Tools
- Gift Vouchers