Woodcut Tools PFF Pro-Forme Flexi Hollower
Product Code: 05-930
The Pro-Forme Flexi is designed for small to medium sized hollowing projects. An articulated hollowing tool based on the best hollowing cutter on the market, the Pro-Forme Powerhead.
The Pro-Forme Flexi comes with 2 high tensile articulating joints, one short straight and one bent, to access the tightest hollow form necks. Includes one 275mm x 1/2" diameter shaft.
Designed for small to medium size projects
- Cutters made from M2 HSS, Triple Tempered
- Excellent clearance of shavings. "Makes shavings, not dust"
- Adjustable cutter to suit all timbers and guarantee no dig-ins
- Streamlined profile fits through 15 mm hole.
- You don't need to keep adjusting the cutter
Combines ideally with our Twin Collet Handle.
Twin Collet Handle - A deluxe 16 inch quick change handle with two collets for 9-10mm shafts and 12-13mm shafts.
Pro-Forme Flexi Scraper head kit - Two additional scraper cutters are attached directly to your Pro-Forme Flexi shaft and are a must for that extra smooth finish.
Irons Tool Rest - The Irons Tool Gate reduces the, usually, unsupported length of your hollowing tool
- What's New
- Browse By Brand
- Chucks and Accessories
- Clamps / Vices & Workholding Devices
- Clocks & Accessories
- Craft Supplies
- Cutlery Blanks
- Hand Tools & Accessories
- Hardware & Fixtures
- Machinery & Accessories
- Measuring & Marking
- Pen Parts
- Power Carving
- Protective Safety Wear
- Pyrography Woodburning
- Routing and Accessories
- Sharpening / Sanding & Grinding
- Scrollsaws and Accessories
- Weather Movements
- Wood Lathe Accessories
- Woodturning Tools
- Gift Vouchers
- Wood Joinery