U Beaut Polish Reviver 200ml
Stock: Out Of Stock
Product Code: 09-111
Our Polish Reviver is one of these specially formulated polishes made from a recipe over one hundred years old. This is a special blend of secret ingredients which include pure cider vinegar and linseed oil.
Polish Reviver will melt away old layers of built-up wax and oil etc. from the surface of the furniture leaving it like new.
In most instances Polish Reviver will:
- Nourish and protects and enhances the polished surface, giving most furniture a depth & clarity not seen since it was originally polished.
- Remove water marks on polished surfaces
- Colour and hide scratches on non stained polished surfaces.
- Remove or dramatically fade white heat rings, etc. on polished surfaces
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED TO USE A POLISH REVIVER?
Lightly scratch the surface of the furniture with your fingernail:
- If it removes some wax. You need it!
- If the surface feels sticky or rubbery. You need it!
- If the surface is water marked, or white rings. You need it!
- If the surface is dull, dry, faded or is scratched. You need it!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
To use Polish Reviver first shake the bottle vigorously, then pour enough polish onto a clean soft cloth to dampen it. Apply evenly to the piece of furniture and buff off immediately with another clean soft rag. Second and subsequent coats may be needed for heavily waxed or oiled furniture.
Very dirty furniture may need to be washed down with warm water containing a mild detergent before using Polish Reviver.
For old, dry, cracked and crazed surfaces, in poor condition, apply with fine 0000 steel wool, making sure to work with the grain. Don't be afraid to use a little elbow grease, after all the surface is already damaged almost beyond repair so work it with the reviver and see what you come up with. You may save the expense and hassle of a full restoration.
FOR USE IN FRENCH POLISHING AND RESTORATION.
Polish Reviver can also be used as a final finish when french polishing new or restored work. If you are looking for a brilliant shine allow the surface to dry hard for a few days. Cut the polish lightly with a water rubbing compound, buff off with a clean soft rag then polish the surface with Polish Reviver. This will not only bring up a brilliant shine, but will also help to protect the surface from water marking, etc. in the future.
- What's New
- Books DVDs and Magazines
- Chucks and Accessories
- Clamps, Vices & Workholding Devices
- Clocks and Accessories
- Craft Supplies
- Cutlery Blanks
- Glues & Sealers
- Hand Tools & Accessories
- Hardware & Fixtures
- Machinery and Accessories
- Measuring & Marking
- Pen Parts
- Power Carving
- Protective Safety Wear
- Pyrography Woodburning
- Routing and Accessories
- Sharpening - Sanding and Grinding
- Scrollsaws and Accessories
- Weather Movements
- WoodLathe Accessories
- Woodturning Tools
- Gift Vouchers