Drill Press Locking Clamp 9" Vice Grip
Product Code: 19-572
This is a very useful clamp, offering rapid deployment on simple jobs.
This vice grip style locking clamp suits a wide variety of different tasks as it features a deep throat and wide jaw opening.
The jaw pads swivel to allow even, parallel clamping on drilling press tables and is finished with chrome plating to resist corrosion.
The handle features a knurled nut which adjusts the jaw opening and hence the applied pressure. Once adjusted, the pliers retain the setting for repetitive use.
The lower handle has a quick release lever that unlocks the jaws.
- Fastens to drill press table slots and secures with a finger type locking nut
- Knurled nut adjusts the jaw opening and clamping pressure
- Hardened alloy steel with chrome plating
- Quick release lever to unlock the jaw
- Swivelling jaw pad for parallel clamping
- 2" maximum jaw opening
- 3" throat depth
- What's New
- Books DVDs and Magazines
- Chucks and Accessories
- Clamps, Vices & Workholding Devices
- Clocks and Accessories
- Craft Supplies
- Cutlery Blanks
- Glues & Sealers
- Hand Tools & Accessories
- Hardware & Fixtures
- Machinery and Accessories
- Measuring & Marking
- Pen Parts
- Power Carving
- Protective Safety Wear
- Pyrography Woodburning
- Routing and Accessories
- Sharpening - Sanding and Grinding
- Scrollsaws and Accessories
- Weather Movements
- WoodLathe Accessories
- Woodturning Tools
- Gift Vouchers