Armor Auto Adjust Dog Hole Mount P-7-HH
Product Code: 23-239
Armor Tool's Horizontal Toggle Clamp is the first truly revolutionary hold-down clamp to have been released in the 21st century.
Armor Tool have taken one of their Auto-PRO Horizontal Toggle Clamps and rather than securing it with a mounting plate, they supply it with a serrated 19mm (3/4in) bench dog post which grips into the dog hole very securely - allowing greater clamping pressure to be applied without slipping.
The benefit of this over any other type of toggle clamp is that it provides fast placement in a 360° radius around the dog hole over a massive height range from as 0 - 175mm (7in) along with the fast setup times of Armor Tool's Auto-PRO technology!!!
Traditional hold-downs have the same long post for standard 19mm dog holes, however suffer from having to turn a knob until the desired clamping pressure is achieved. Not Armor Tool's! Just adjust the post roughly close to where it should be, then push the clamp handle down to lock the clamp in position over the work piece. It is literally a snap!
Bench Dog Hold-Down Clamp Features -
- Fitted with 19mm (3/4in) serrated bar for secure bedding in standard dog holes
- Versatile clamp has the ability to rotate 360°, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications.
- In the clamped position, the lever is horizontal
- Automatic and infinitely variable adjustment of the clamping height up to 175mm
- Clamping force is variable up to 400lb depending on the adjustment of the set screw in the cantilevered joint
- Sturdy, tempered metal sheets for a long service life
Why Auto-PRO Toggle Clamps?
- Automatically Adjustable: Armor’s Auto-PRO technology automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining consistent clamping pressure. It replaces the need for multiple sizes, eliminating need for constant adjustments; thereby increasing productivity and safety.
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated clamping pressure adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the adjustment screw clockwise to decrease the pressure and counterclockwise to increase it. Sensitive work pieces can be gently clamped all the way through to having high clamping pressures for work pieces being put under load whilst being worked on.
- Large Alloy Handle with Soft-Grip Inset: For maximum grip and comfort.
Opening Size: 0 - 175mm
Working reach: Up to 95mm
Adjustable Clamping Force: 25 - 400 lbs
Holding Capacity: 550 lbs
Approx. Weight: 700g (1.5 lbs
- What's New
- Books DVDs and Magazines
- Chucks and Accessories
- Clamps, Vices & Workholding Devices
- Clocks and Accessories
- Craft Supplies
- Cutlery Blanks
- Glues & Sealers
- Hand Tools & Accessories
- Hardware & Fixtures
- Machinery and Accessories
- Measuring & Marking
- Pen Parts
- Power Carving
- Protective Safety Wear
- Pyrography Woodburning
- Routing and Accessories
- Sharpening - Sanding and Grinding
- Scrollsaws and Accessories
- Weather Movements
- WoodLathe Accessories
- Woodturning Tools
- Gift Vouchers