Woodcut Pro-Mount Detailing Jig
- 360 DEG. ROTATION - Two independent locking levers means you can rotate your work horizontally as well as vertically. The outer lever controls horizontal rotation allowing you to turn your work a full 360 deg. The inner handle controls vertical rotation also 360 deg. There is great advantage in being able to adjust your work one plane at a time.
- STURDY AND VERSATILE - Once the levers are locked your work will not move and carving or decorating can commence. The bench stand has slots in the base to allow mounting on your bench, wall, a milling machine cross slide or pillar drill table.
- LATHE TO CARVING TO LATHE - A freshly turned vessel can be moved onto the Pro-Mount whilst remaining in the woodturning chuck allowing it to then be put directly back onto the lathe to finish turning once completing your embellishment or carving.
- USER GUIDES & VIDEOS SUPPLIED - An extensive user guide booklet is included in the box with your Pro-Mount. User guide and demonstration videos available on our You Tube channel.
This is far more than a carving stand. Choose the correct spindle for your lathe and this give you the option of mounting a woodturning chuck with the same thread onto the Pro-Mount. Turners can screw a freshly turned bowl directly onto the Pro-Mount for embellishment and decoration while the bowl is held in the jaws of the chuck.
The Pro-Mount spindle has a hole through the centre and a 1/4" BSP thread at its base for an airline fitting. This gives the option of using a vacuum chuck as a means of workholding.
For attaching your Pro-Mount to your lathe or work space:
- Pro-Mount Bench Stand - For fitting and securing to any fixed surface, ie. workshop bench or wall.
- Tool Post - To attach your Pro-Mount directly to your lathe
The bench stand post doubles as a 1" tool post with a 1/2 inch UNF, which offers the choice of mounting your Pro-Mount on your lathes banjo. Each lathe requires a different diameter tool post so if you require a different size tool post you will need to purchase this separately.
For attaching your carving project to your Pro-Mount:
- Chuck Spindle - A Chuck Spindle will give you the option to attach your project to your Pro-Mount whilst still in the chuck.
- Pro-Mount Carvers Plate - For directly attaching your carving project to.
- Additional plates - To accommodate multiple projects.
Precision machined from 1045 high tensile steel
- Positive positional locking at any position
- 360 deg. rotation on 2 separate axes
- Vacuum chuck compatible.
The Pro Mount is the body only, you select the options you require whether it is for lathe mount or bench mount.
Carvers plate is available also as an additional purchase.
Showing 1 — 8 of 8
- What's New
- Browse By Brand
- Books DVDs and Magazines
- Chucks and Accessories
- Clamps, Vices & Workholding Devices
- Clocks and Accessories
- Craft Supplies
- Cutlery Blanks
- Glues & Sealers
- Hand Tools & Accessories
- Hardware & Fixtures
- Machinery and Accessories
- Measuring & Marking
- Pen Parts
- Power Carving
- Protective Safety Wear
- Pyrography Woodburning
- Routing and Accessories
- Sharpening - Sanding and Grinding
- Scrollsaws and Accessories
- Weather Movements
- WoodLathe Accessories
- Woodturning Tools
- Gift Vouchers